We focus on commercial companies with a matured risk management behaviour, with total sum insured not greater than €10m. We use our in-house Risk Assessment Tool (RAT), a modular pricing tool, which includes cover extensions, a risk analysis form to secure the best possible terms and conditions for our customers.
- Material Damage
- Business Interruption
- Machinery Breakdown and Loss of Profit
- Personal Accident
- Sufficient capacity to lead underwriting.
- Quota Share based.
- Engineering-led underwriting approach. Controlled risk aggregation management.
- Electronic trading platform to plug-in.
- Special observations for a property with composite panels.
- Andawrite All Risk Policy
- Independent Claims Services
- Site Evaluation Services
- Project Evaluation Services
- Cyber Risk Assessment
Material Damage and Business Interruption
Allied World Assurance (Europe) DAC
Insurance Network Partners
Andawrite Iberia SL, Spain on behalf of Allied World Assurance (Europe) DAC
Caravela Insurance, Portugal